What is ASBA?
While ASBA has focused solely on the needs of small business owners in the past, because of the immense demand from our members for retirement solutions, we are now the American Senior Benefits Association. Operating under the same leadership team, ASBA is now a non-for-profit organization focused on advocacy and education for men and women age 50 and above. We are a national association with over 800,000 members, and we are growing rapidly. With a solid history as a trusted resource for its members and partners, ASBA offers first class educational and consumer programs designed exclusively for its members.
What benefits do you receive as an ASBA member?
Plenty, especially considering membership is FREE. While other senior-focused associations may require membership dues, ASBA does not. As an ASBA member, you'll receive exclusive access to valuable programs and offers, including:
And more importantly, as ASBA grows, so will your membership benefits. We're constantly looking to bring you programs that will make your life easier. We urge you to read the information provided in this website so you can begin taking advantage of the wonderful programs waiting for you. It's very simple and completely your decision. Enjoy your membership!
- Advocacy & Legislative Updates - ASBA's governmental affairs team tackles the legislative issues that concern America's Seniors
- Tax Tips for Seniors
- Education and News that relate to YOUR life
- Scholarship grants for your grandchildren
- Exclusive Senior discounts on health, lifestyle and financial services
- 12 month FREE membership
- Members-only newsletters and special promotions