Executive Director, American Senior Benefits Association
American Senior Benefits Association Broadens Appeal of Membership Through Additional Partnerships
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Chicago, IL - July 1, 2009 - The American Senior Benefits Association (ASBA) recently announced several new additions to their far-reaching roster of partnerships.
In addition to well-established benefits offered through partners such as T-Mobile, Wells Fargo Financial Advisors, 1-800-Flowers.com and Expedia, ASBA has now launched new affiliations in order to expand the scope of benefits available to its membership.
"One of the advantages of joining ASBA is the access to product and service discounts that only members are entitled to," said Bill Hill, Sr., ASBA's President and Chairman of the Board. "Each and every new partnership we form provides another opportunity for our members to take advantage of discounts and special offers on products for which they would normally have to pay full price."
ASBA's latest partners include:
These new benefits, along with those offered by long-standing partners, are available to all ASBA members. ASBA plans to strategically take on additional partners throughout the coming year to further enhance the value of ASBA membership.
- Assurant Health. Offers health insurance for individuals, families and small businesses.
- Walker's Warehouse. On-line retailer of footwear, heart rate monitors, home fitness accessories and other products dedicated to walkers and hikers.
- Callaway Golf. Manufacturer of high-end golf clubs.
- WholeHealth. Premium provider of vitamins and dietary supplements offers members a discount of up to 70%.
- Costco. Membership warehouse club offers coupons for up to $40 worth of products with a one-year membership.
- Discover Card. Credit card with no annual fee, 5% cash back on certain products, $50 cash back bonus.
The American Senior Benefits Association (ASBA) is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit association where membership is completely free. ASBA is committed to lifestyle enhancement through benefits, advocacy and education for the over-50 population. ASBA concentrates its efforts on the issues that are of greatest concern to its members. Through its partners and programs, ASBA members receive news and information, product and service discounts, as well as other benefits. Current ASBA membership stands at over 500,000 nationally.
# # #